At Blesu we’re looking for a React Developer who will join our team in Warsaw.
We are the team of young tech enthusiasts and we constantly challenge ourselves with new demanding projects. We value willingness to learn everyday, problem solving approach and informal atmosphere, refreshingly free of bureaucracy.
As a React Developer you will:
- Contribute to the new venture in Legal Tech area and shape it's front-end web app.
- Develop panel for the web-app targeted for millions of customers in Europe.
- Integrate web panel with microservices backend architecture.
- Contribute to develpoment and implementation of Hyperledger based solutions.
To excel in the above you should:
- Provide a track record of React.js development.
- Be able to manage an app state with Redux.
- Have an experience in working with RESTful API.
- Be SASSy with CSS and know HTML5.
- Have a knowledge about cryptographic practices or willingness to learn about this topic.
- Be creative and open-minded.
- Be fluent in English - written and spoken.
We will appreciate if you:
- Know something about Sketch and/or Adobe Creative Suite.
- Are familiar with cloud stacks and tools (AWS and/or Azure).
- Understand microservices architecture.
- Contribute to open-source projects.
- Like to teach others and learn new things.
- Pursued and implemented your own ideas.
- Competetive remuneration adequate to skills and delivered results.
- Major impact on all projects you will be involved.
- Opportunity to work with some of the biggest companies in Poland.
- Continuous developmet in usage and implementation of the cutting edge technologies.
- Flexible working hours, remote work possibility.
- Macbook if needed.
- Office at WeWork in the brand new and (probably) the best building in Warsaw - Mennica Legacy Tower.
- Coffee, tea, Monday breakfasts, fruits, Thursday happy hours, many networking events.
- Great chill-out space.
Send your application to:
Please include the following clause in your documents: